RSS Wizard Module
RSS Wizard is an advanced Input module is responsible for pulling content from RSS feeds. It has lots of powerful features worth stand-alone software. RSS feeds are automatically updated. So SGW will always pull fresh and updated content from RSS feeds.
The principle of the module is very simple. Here you specify any RSS feed or a group of RSS feeds, set content look and feel, RSS feeds items formatting and the program will pull content from RSS feeds and post it to your website or blog.
The main features are:
- You set the order of the elements in the feed’s item; what should go first: title, description, date, author or link;
- You may shuffle RSS feed items – mix items from different RSS feeds;
- You may set to make links “no follow” and open them in separate window;
- You may add HTML editing to each element of the RSS feeds;
- You may change the length of the description;
- and other options.